Squad training bookings 2018
Why book up as part of a squad?
1. Are your team just good friends and you want to spend time together?
2. Did your team do particularly well last year and you want to do even better?
3. Was last year’s performance disappointing and you want to get back on track?
4. Do you have an enthusiastic team who want to play more lacrosse together?
If you want to train as a squad, canvas support from your team mates. If 10 or more of you want to participate we can register you as a squad.
What are the advantages?
– We will assign a dedicated member of staff to your group for the week.
– The practices and tactics will be tailored to the needs, personal goals and standard of your team.
– You can invent and practice ‘Team plays’
– Build up a real team spirit for the start of the season
– Have opportunities to play as a team in the afternoon games
We have successfully run this scheme for 3 years and it has grown year on year. This year we hope to offer more coached games, as requested by previous squads. If we feel individuals would benefit from moving to a more challenging group we may offer that, but play the squad together again in the afternoon matches.
SO IF INTERESTED APPLY AS USUAL BUT PUT THE NAME OF THE SQUAD IN THE BOX PROVIDED